Sonar 3.4 in Screenshots
The Sonar team is proud to announce the release of Sonar 3.4. This new version includes new features that we believe are worth stopping your daily work for a couple of minutes to check out: new service to query measures, ability to compare projects, list of recently browsed projects and alerts on measure variations.
A new Measures Service is now available to easily and quickly execute all kinds of queries on measures and save them as filters that can be displayed in widgets. This service is available for anonymous users.
Sonar 3.4 provides a new service to compare projects or versions of projects:
The layout has been improved and as part of this, a new 'Projects' menu is available. From there, it is possible to:
- Quickly come back to recently browsed projects:
- Access the list of projects, developers and views:
Alerts on Measure Variations
Before Sonar 3.4, it was possible to create alerts on measure values only. We have now added the ability to also configure alerts on variation of measures in order to cover cases such as:
- raising alerts when new blocker violations are introduced
- raising alerts when new violations have not been reviewed
- raising alerts when the coverage on new code is below a certain threshold