First release of 1.1 BETA
We are pleased to announce that the first 1.1 BETA release is now available. Major features and enhancements are :
- the "time machine", to manage past measures of a project. You can tag a day ("release 1.0" or all other kind of event), display past dashboards and compare measures from different days/tags.
- select the indicators to display on the homepage
- new unit test indicators : success ratio, number of errors/failures
- administration features are secured by an authentication system.
- management of checkstyle and PMD extensions
- better management of coding rules thanks to profiles
- upgrade to PMD 4.1, with more than 20 new coding rules
- no more jdbc driver configuration into pom.xml. It is automaticaly downloaded from the server.
- and more than 50 enhancements and bug fixes !
This is the first release since our migration to codehaus. The license is Lesser GPL instead of previous GPL.
Note that this is a BETA release. We offer no guarantees about the reliability and the compatibility with the final 1.1 release. Moreover documentation is not finalized.
Download : http://www.sonarsoftware.org/download/sonar-1.1-beta1.zip
Changelog : http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&fixfor=13938&pid=11694&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
Migration guide from 1.0 : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Migration+from+1.0+to+1.1
Administration guide : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Installation+guide+1.1
We're waiting for your feedback ;o)